Performed on behalf of Badal Umrah nominees including costs, wages and management.
Registration & Payment is online.
1. Customers Malaysia can make payments using FPX and Credit card with payment support of Local Banks such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks and others.
2. Customers Singapore & Brunei Darussalam need to use the payment function Credit card fully supported Payment via Visa and MasterCard, the payment price will automatically follow the foreign currency exchange rate.
Badal Umrah will be implemented in the period 48 Hours after registration.
Customers will receive:
1. Automatic Email Notification from the System when the Payment has been successful apart from the Payment Receipt from the Payment Gateway Aqiqah4u - Securepay/Riipay/Stripe
2. SMS/Email Notification of Purchase Confirmation and Payment Invoice of Arovis Global Sdn Bhd along with the Agency Agreement which will be attached together after our Sales Staff confirm your registration.
3. Unique Code to check the status, download Badal Umrah Videos and Pictures through the Aqiqah4u Status Check system (e-Certificate of Performing Worship).
Badal Hajj/Umrah means replacing someone else to perform Hajj/Umrah.
Umrah worship is obligatory to be done once in a lifetime for people who are able according to the final opinion in the al-Syafi'e school.
As an heir or representative, should help those who are unable to do it for themselves.
1. A person who has died and has an unfulfilled Umrah intention.
2. A person who is paralyzed and unable to move.
3. A person who has an illness that has no hope of recovery
جَاءَتِ عْرَأَةٌ مِن خَثْعَمَ عَامَ حَجَّةِ الوَدَاعِ, she said: O Messenger of God, that God's duty is upon His servants in Hajj, I realized that my father was a great man, and that he would not be able to do so. سْتَوِيَ علَى الرَّاحِلَةِ فَهلْ يَقْضِي عنْه انْ احُجَّ عنْه? قالَ: نَعَمْ.
It means: "A woman from the Khas'am tribe came to His Majesty in the year of Hajj Wada' and said: O Messenger of Allah, indeed my father has been required to perform Hajj while he is old and unable to sit upright on his vehicle, may I perform Hajj for him? The Prophet SAW replied: Yes (it is possible!)"
(Narrated by al-Bukhari)
As for the person who is able to do it himself, it is not permissible to perform Badal Umrah for him. In this right, Imam al-Shirazi explains:
(Fama) the correct one that is able to testify on the deceased, it is not permissible to represent him in Hajj because the obligation is on him in his body, so the obligation does not transfer to someone else except in the position in which the permission was given, and if it is ice and it remains in other than the original, then it is not permissible to represent him in it
It means: "As for a person who is healthy and able to sit on a vehicle, then it is not (haram) for him to replace someone else to perform Hajj on his behalf. This is because the Hajj is obligatory on him, so the obligation cannot be transferred to someone else except in a situation where he is given rukhsah (relief), which is when he is really unable. As for the other circumstances, then the original law remains, that is, he cannot replace his place with another person.
Even though the discussion above leads to a discussion about Hajj worship, but fiqh scholars when discussing the Hajj debate they also mean Umrah worship in many circumstances.