Performed at Kilo Asyaro Slaughter Center, Mecca, The price listed includes the cost of goats, wages and management.
Registration & Payment is online.
1. Customers Malaysia can make payments using FPX and Credit card with payment support of Local Banks such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks and others.
2. Customers Singapore & Brunei Darussalam need to use the payment function Credit card fully supported Payment via Visa and MasterCard, the payment price will automatically follow the foreign currency exchange rate.
Slaughter is possible implemented every day according to the date requested by the customer, but we suggest for the slaughter to be held on the 7th, 14th, or 21st day of birth according to the sunnah.
Customers will receive:
1. Automatic Email Notification from the System when the Payment has been successful apart from the Payment Receipt from the Payment Gateway Aqiqah4u - Securepay/Riipay/Stripe
2. SMS/Email Notification of Purchase Confirmation and Payment Invoice of Arovis Global Sdn Bhd along with the Agency Agreement which will be attached together after our Sales Staff confirm your registration.
3. Unique Code to check the status, download Videos and Pictures of the slaughter through the Aqiqah4u Status Check system (e-Certificate of Worship).
Aqiqah is the ritual of slaughtering livestock such as goats that are slaughtered on the 7th, 14th or 21st day of a child's birth as a sign of gratitude to God.
According to Imam Shafie (rh), Aqiqah can be performed for a child at any time before the child reaches puberty.
The law of Aqiqah is a muakkad (highly recommended) sunnah.
The prevailing opinion in the al-Syafie school is that the law of circumcision remains until the child reaches puberty.
2 goats for boys and 1 goat for girls.
This is based on the words of the Prophet SAW who said:
مَنْ وُلِدَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ فَأَحَبَّ أَنْ يَنْسَ عَنُْ فَلْيَنْسكْ عَنِ الْغُلَمِ شَتَانِ مُكَافِئَتَانِ وَعَنِ الْجَارِيَةِ شَاةٌ
It means: "Whoever is blessed with a child and wants to perform worship for him, then perform aqiqah worship for the male child with two goats and for the female child with one goat".
Narration of Abu Daud (2842)
Based on the hadith above, it is the best order for a person if he wants to perform aqiqah for his child.
The legal circumcision is for an adult person who has not yet been circumcised to circumcise himself as a sign of gratitude to God for the blessings of life that He has given.
If he cannot afford it, then there is no problem and there is no shame in that matter because Sharia does not burden a person for something he cannot afford.